Serving the Waterloo area.
3577 Easton Ave
Garbage CollectionWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentTrash HaulingRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersMore Nearby Locations »
2.Black Hawk Waste Disposal
811 Dearborn Ave
Garbage CollectionLocal Trucking ServiceTruckingPortable Toilets
Black Hawk Waste Disposal has served commercial, industrial and residential customers since 1978. The company offers front- and rear-load, roll-off and hook truck services. It also operates portable t
3.Junk King Eastern Iowa
316 W 5th St Ste B
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersTrash Hauling
722 Water St
Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentGarbage CollectionUtility Management
5.Cedar Valley Recycling & Transfer
1920 Water St
Recycling CentersGarbage Collection
6.Blue Sky Disposal
10832 Prospect Ave
7.Black Hawk Waste Disposal
425 Franklin St
Rubbish RemovalGarbage Collection
Serving the Waterloo area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.