2018 Howard Ave
2.Allstar One Auto Ctr
2018 Howard Ave
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
Please try reloading the page.
New shower, bad workmanship, left pipes leaking causing flood, didn't get building permit as promised, when I complained about the flood and permit owner threatened to walk off the job, drain ran uphill, vent not glued, over half the pan didn't touch the floor, and didn't clean up the flooded garage, told me to let it soak in to make it easier to sweep out later??!! New wall wasn't secured to ceiling so it wobbled. I could go on. They got fired, work was corrected by another company.
Needed a leak fixed fast and Curran arrived soon after contacted. Fixed leak replaced fittings. Very pleased with work and promptness.
Rod worked at our house. Very courteous, clean, and hard working person. Very impressive job and reasonably priced!
Curran was tasked to unseize one galvanized pipe in a house and put on 3 brand new fittings. Took them 1.5 hours??? Could care less about my letter with my 3 compaints. They didn't notice I had supplied the wrong fitting which caused problems when installing the water meter, and a leak developed near their working area. They did however, unseize the pipe without futher damange to the main water line. Also, he charges professional rates but his office location is a personal residence so he doesn't have the overhead and really shouldn't charge so much.
If you want professional plumbers do not go with this company. There are many ways to have plumbing done but definitely their job performance in my house was the worst I have seen. Plumbing is not just about putting pipes wherever you want, you also have to think about what comes next after installing the pipes. Location and style does matter. These plumbers lack the vision of thinking about the big picture when doing their work.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.