David C Roberts DDS
7504 University Ave, Cedar Falls, IA, 50613 Complete Dentistry For Everyone. More Info
2765 Crossroads Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
As a senior citizen (67), I scheduled an appointment for Monday 2/15/16 at 5:30 PM (after work) for a checkup! X-rays, checkup, and recommendations were given to evaluate. Recommendations included (4)More Nearby Locations »
2.Robert Larry Anderson, DDD, PC
526 W Mullan Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I had a standard teeth cleaning this past week with one of Dr. Anderson's experienced hygienists. Dr. Anderson inspected my teeth for cavities as he normally does, while also taking note of the fact
3.Borgwardt, Ryan N, DDS
3640 Canterbury Ct
I thought Dr. Ryan Borgwardt was very personable, he even joked around a little before my extractions. Agree with the comment from Alyson P. that the wait time seems extra long getting in to a room. A
4.ABLM Dental Office
2116 Logan Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
At ABLM Dental Office, we provide the following services: •Treatment Planning •Cosmetic Restorations as well as traditional alloy restorations •Tooth Whitening •Root Canal Therapy •Crowns and Bridges
5.Cozart, William Dr
726 South St
Here at our office you will find a very pleasant engaging, kind and friendly staff and environment. We are here to assure healthy and bright smiles. Come visit us today. - Family Dentists - Great Pers
6.William C Bolick DDS
424 South St
Welcome to the practice of Dr. William Bolick, offering comprehensive services in general dentistry. Dr. Bolick will work with you to achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthy teeth and gums.
7.Olympic Dentistry - Rene Dutkowski DDS
208 Olympic Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Olympic Dentistry located in Waterloo Iowa, serving all of the entire surrounding communities. Brent Ludens owner and operator of the practice for a very long time, brings personal care everyday to hi
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future