1.Aurora Health Center
818 Forrest Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersMore Nearby Locations »
6634 Wind Crest Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHome Health ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
301 E Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPain ManagementClinics
This place is fantastic. Dr. Jenny is amazing. She is knowledgeable about holistic methods and really takes a ton of time with you. Such a great place to go.
4.Aurora Memorial Hospital
818 Fox Ln
ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
308 E Main St
6.Lakeview Nrorehabilitation Ctr
244 S Jefferson St
7.Lakeview Nrorehabilitation Ctr
1701 Sharp Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.