Pediatric Consultants Of Troy
44199 Dequindre Rd, Troy, MI, 48085
1.St Joseph Mercy Hospital Credit Union
44405 Woodward Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
They were rude and did not explain thing well we will never go back
2.St Joseph Mercy Hospital Credit Union
888 Woodward Ave
3.Bealin, Bridget O - St Joseph Mercy Hospital
44405 Woodward Ave
4.St Joseph Mercy Hospital Mercy Care
7210 N Main St
5.Bright Horizons at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Oakland
161 Bassett St
Child CareEducational ServicesPreschools & Kindergarten
Beyond daycare, Bright Horizons at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Oakland meets your child care, preschool and early education needs. We understand that your child’s education and care is a priority and th
6.St Joseph's Mercy Hospitals And Health Services
15855 19 Mile Rd
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.St Joseph Mercy Hospital
10020 Professional Centre Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
Creative Kids Learning Center
801 Chestnut St, Brighton, MI, 48116
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.