Waterford Dental Associates LLP
815 Hartford Tpke, Waterford, CT, 06385
1.Waterford Dental Associates LLP
815 Hartford Tpke
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics More Info
909 Hartford Tpke
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The staff is amazing. They did everything they could to make going to the dentist as stress free as possible.More Nearby Locations »
3.Carnevale, Robert S DMD
2 Shaws Cv
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsDental Hygienists
Visit our website
Robert S. Carnevale D.M.D. provides comprehensive care for every patient by adhering to high standards and utilizing the latest technology and techniques. For your comfort, we offer sedation or soothi
5 Shaws Cv
643 Gold Star Hwy
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Great office personnel and very professional service. Never had a bad experience there.
6.Danielle C. Trudeau, DDS
727 Norwich New London Tpke
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Commenting on above review - we ALWAYS make several courtesy calls after a patient doesn't pay a bill for 3 months. That was done in this case and we document everything. I'm sorry this person doesn't
7.Dr. Barry B Bienstock, DDS
177 Boston Post Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Serving the Waterford area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future