Firestone Complete Auto Care
Serving the Waterford area. Tire & Auto Service Specials.Call Us Now For A Store Near You.
1.City Tire Co Inc
82 Boston Post Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & Service
2.City Tire Co Inc
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
I brought my car to them to have fixed after an accident . It had 1300 worth of damage to the front left that my insurance was covering. The only thing these people did was replace a $50 quarter panel. When I drive straight down the road my steering wheel is turned like I'm making a left. Nothing was done to try and fix the alignment. They were so cheap that they couldn't even replace my hub cap with the same shape. They used a Toyota cap that looks completely different. My car is a Chevy. These people charged me $1300 to replace one panel that I could have done myself . Not to mention they had my car for over a week. I do not recommend this shop. They are looking to rip you off.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.