Parsell's Auto Service LLC
616 Main St S, Southbury, CT, 06488
1.Joe's Tire Shop Inc
31 Thomaston Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
It was a week ago Saturday. I got a flat tire on my Pickup truck. I went to a few tire dealers? in Waterbury only to find out that the 20? Tires on my truck would have to be a special order. And being
2.Meineke Car Care Center
760 Wolcott St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake Repair
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Firestone Complete Auto Care
809 Wolcott St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
4.United Auto Sales & Service Inc
219 Congress Ave
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersParking Lots & GaragesAuto Repair & Service
March 26, 2015...I believe this is the Longo family business. I haven't been back for a year but I was so impressed not only by their service but by their warm and friendly and helpful staff. I went
5.Model Garage Inc.
110 Thomaston Ave
Tire DealersUsed Car DealersParking Lots & GaragesEmissions Inspection Stations
* Auto Diagnostic Service and Repairs * Foreign * Domestic * Sales * Service * Large Selection of Guaranteed Used Cars Saturday Hours 8:00 to 1:00 Emissions Testing. Saturday Repairs By Appointment. P
6.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
649 W Main St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Horrible Horrible!! I am not sure if he's the manager but he's there all the time at the front desk. John has no customer service skills whatsoever!! Needless to say I will not be going back there agaMore Nearby Locations »
7.Mgb Tire Co Inc
162 S Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.