Serving the Waterbury area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
1.The Kennedy Center
969 W Main St Ste 1a
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & Products
2.John F Kennedy High School
422 Highland Ave
High SchoolsPublic SchoolsSchools
John F. Kennedy High School offers various academic programs to students in grades nine through 12. Located in Waterbury, Conn., the school offers a variety of classes, including business, drama, Engl
3.Michelle Lynn Kennedy, NP
51 N Elm St
4.Quality Kennedy Fried Chicken
709 E Main St
Chicken RestaurantsCaterersFast Food RestaurantsRestaurants
5.Kennedy Fried Chicken
683 Lakewood Rd
6.Karen E Kennedy
56 Franklin St
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Kennedy Center/Project Act
600 S Britain Rd
Cardiac RehabilitationRehabilitation Services
Palm Partners Treatment Center
Serving the Waterbury area. Drug and alcohol rehab in beautifulDelray Beach, FL. Call us today.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.