Dr. Ralph G. Membrino
571 Wolcott St, Waterbury, CT, 06705
1.Dr. Ralph G. Membrino
571 Wolcott St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
COMPLETE COSMETIC & FAMILY DENTAL CARE Our philosphy is to maintain standards of excellence, patient satisfaction and comfort to the utmost of our abilities. This is accomplished through the use of •S
2.Kool Smiles of Waterbury
738 Wolcott St
Dental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I took my 10 and 3 year old for their 6 month cleaning and everything about the visit was great. The wait wasn't long, Eboney got us right on in the back once we signed in and did paperwork. The DA ChMore Nearby Locations »
1141 Wolcott St
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
No compassion no care for patients and their concerns horribly put together up early operation nobody wants to be accountable from one's job
4.Massicotte Allen O DDS PC
417 Highland Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
CARE CREDIT 0% Financing
5.StayWell Health Center
80 Phoenix Ave
DentistsMedical CentersMedical ClinicsClinics
6.Prospect Family Dental LLC
2457 E Main St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric DentistryImplant Dentistry
The doctor and the staff were so friendly and professional, and the quality of dental work performed on me was excellent. Would highly recommend!
7.Dr Dental Of Waterbury
155 Thomaston Ave
Conveniently Close ByNo more going out of your way. Dr. Dental has convenient, easy to get to locations right in your neighborhood. Pay As You PleaseWe accept nearly all types of insurance, offer flexMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Waterbury area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future