Serving the Wasilla area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.ResCare HomeCare - Wasilla
375 E Parks Hwy
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
2.Immediate Care | In-Home Care
4851 E Blue Lupine Dr Ste B
Nurses-Home ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsHome Health Services
Immediate Care provides home health aides and support services to for he elderly and disabled throughout Alaska. The services offered by the agency include personal care assistance, respite care, chor
3.Wasilla Sleep Center
3719 E Meridian Loop Ste C
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
4.Alaska Clinical Management Service
472 N Main St
Personal Care HomesNurses-Home Services
The company, although relatively new, is much better than any of their competition in the valley. The admin staff is helpful and professional and the aides are great. They've been very helpful to our
8880 W Waldal Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly Homes
6.Jj Independent Living
165 E Parks Hwy
Assisted Living FacilitiesHome Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
7781 W Dean Dr
Homes-Institutional & AgedNursing & Convalescent Homes
A Place For Mom
Serving the Wasilla area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.