Serving the Wasilla area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
3051 N Montrose Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Jeffco Grounds Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Cleaning-Exterior
Providing Snow Removal, de-icing applications for Anchorage, Eagle River and the Mat-Su Valley. Landscape Maintenance Fairbanks, Mat-Su Valley, Eagle River, Anchorage and the Kenai Peninsula.
4.Kelly Lawn & Landscaping LLC
725 E 81st Ave Suite 5
Lawn MaintenanceHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscape ContractorsHydroseeding
Commercial & Residential Landscaping, Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal. Lawn Care: Spring & Fall Clean-up; Weekly Mow & Trim; Thatching; Aerating; Lime & Fertilizer; Watering; Edging & Prunning; Flow
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Ground Effects Landscaping & Snow Removal
1313 Laona Cir
Lawn MaintenanceSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving Anchorage & Eagle River Since 1978. Residential & Commercial, Topsoil, Landscaping & Snow Removal. Shredded, Screened, Blended & Mixed Topsoil, Hydroseeding, Snow Dump.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.