Artisan Plastic Surgery
6154 state route 30 Suite 100, Greensburg, PA, 15601
181 W Beau St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
37 Highland Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Willnot submit medication refill when needed.call a week ahead of time go to office to pick up script and they say not there. Repeat again.then say we'll call you back wait all week no call.then say n
3.Centerville Clinics Inc
3214 Constitution Blvd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
100 Wilson Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
1070 Old National Pike
NursesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
6.Centerville Clinic Inc
501 McKean Ave Ste 2
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Centerville Clinic Inc
200 Chamber Plz
Mt. Lebanon Dermatology PC
607 Washington Rd Lower Level, Pittsburgh, PA, 15228 Board Certified Dermatologists.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.