Call A Pro
Serving the Washington area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
AMAZING service that goes ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty. WOW... How AWESOME would it be if other businesses were half as GOOD, CUSTOMER FRIENDLY and HONEST as American Local Locksmith. Mr. David,
3.Forrest Lock and Key Inc
2715 E 10th St
Locks & LocksmithsElectriciansIntercom Systems & ServicesTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit Telecasting
Forrest Lock & Key was established in 1971 as a way to provide the Greenville, NC area with reliable locksmith services. If it relates to locks, we can handle it! Our services are for both commercial
4.Maness Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Met at location, person on call called 4 times within 4 minute
5.Action Doors & Locks
5614 Us Highway 17 S
Locks & Locksmiths
very good work. Came out when he said he would,was very quick and efficient! AFFORDABLE!!!!!
6.Maness Lock & Key
2621 Portertown Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingGuards-Door & Window
Being locked out of your car or home is an embarrassing situation no one wants to face. Not only is it a hassle to try to get your vehicle or house unlocked, but it always costs you precious time and
7.A A Locksmiths
1220 Summerset Dr
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
If you are locked out whether it be your car, your home, or your business call us! We will get you in !We also can open your safe if need be! Let us be your keys to security and peace of mind. We can
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.