1.Metro Lawn Sprinklers & Landscapes
291 Indacom Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Twelve years ago, when we moved to Missouri, we decided on having Metro install an irrigation system for us. That is a decision I have never regretted. Through the years they have maintained the sys
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
8625 Saint Charles Rock Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
I manage a apartment building with 4 one bedroom units located in St.louis Mo. Rotter treated my apartment building for German cockroaches. The rottler man was very understanding,helpful, friendly and
4.Scott's Lawn and Landscaping
Retaining WallsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding ServiceTree Service
Visit our website
Lawn Care, Landscaping, Retaining Walls, Fertilization, Aeration, Mowing, Tree Trimming & Removal, Snow Removal FREE ESTIMATES - CALL TODAY! Scott's Lawn Care and Landscaping is proud to be locally ow
5.R Schroeder Sod Farm
4720 Aubuchon Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesSod & Sodding Service
6.LeVan's Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Our Focus is Regularly Scheduled Lawn Mowing. Give Us The Oppurtunity To Earn Your Business.
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
The technicians that service my property Do an excellent job for both lawn and also the. tree and shrub applications. In addition the area service manager is always Responsive to any concerns
Washington Lawn Service
yp.WhoWhere.com Lawn Service - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.