1.Memorial Hospital & Health Care Center
800 W 9th St
HospitalsMedical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
They are not qualified to do the job! The surgeon yelled at me when he couldn't understand my question, so he cancelled the surgery. Mom suffered another day with fluid sitting around her lung, 4 bro
212 S US Highway 231
3.Imed Memorial Hospital Industrial Medicine
695 W 2nd St
Physicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineOccupational Health & Safety EngineersPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
2111 State St
HospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Centers
Welcome to Lawrence County Memorial Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital located in Lawrenceville Illinois. A vibrant community, such as ours, the availability of quality health care is vital.
5.Lawrence County Memorial Hospital
2111 Lexington Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinics
6.Crawford Memorial Hospital
209 E Grand Prairie St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Memorial Family Care
709 W 9th St
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.