1.Herald Square Dental & The Denture Center
224 W 35th St Fl 16
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Pasch is wonderful!! Best fitting dentures and amazing service!
2.Astoria Dental Group
3217 Broadway Apt 17
The dentists at the Astoria Dental Group are eager to give you the smile of your dreams! Providing high-quality restorative and cosmetic dentistry to the New York City metro area for many years, our c
2150 Center Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
The Park Orthodontics facility opened in 2000 to serve the orthodontics needs of both adults and children in Bergen County and surrounding areas. After 10 years of successful practice in Englewood Cli
4.Elaina Vergier DDS
420 Grand Ave
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentists
Welcome, and thank you for choosing our dental office, located in Englewood, the heart of Bergen County of New Jersey. We are just five minutes away from New York City!Our dental practice offers a var
5.Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310
Receive 10% Discount on Regular Fee For Any Work Over $200.
I had a few issues with teeth, root canal through a crown (they saved the existing crown) a new crown on a tooth that broke, replaced old silver amalgam with white fillings, and did digital x-rays.Ev
6.Preferred Dental Care of Chelsea
135 W 27th St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsImplant Dentistry
Click for Coupon
I went there for my cleaning with my 4 month old baby, the staff were very nice and helpful. they kept asking me if I need anything. They held my baby during the cleaning. Dr.Lee did my fillings, I wa
7.Weekends & Holidays - 24 Hour Dentist
18 E 48th St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
When there is a dental emergency or when people desperately need to see a dentist right away, you can count on 24 Hour Dental. We specialize in providing emergency and urgent dental care. Patients can
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future