Serving the Washington area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.DC Immediate and Primary Care
2902 Porter St NW
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
2.Women's Health Associates
106 Irving St NW Ste 4400
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Sam Medical Center Of America PLLC
2141 K St NW
4.Total Renal Care
810 1st St NE Ste 100
Medical ClinicsClinicsDialysis Services
1300 19th St NW
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Womens Health Associates
3800 Reservoir Rd NW
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
845 Bladensburg Rd NE
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Washington, located inside CVS/pharmacy #1340 at 845 Bladensburg Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatmMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Washington area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.