Serving the Washington area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Mens Health Network
235 F St NE
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
2.Men's Health Network
113 S West St
Social Service OrganizationsMedical ClinicsCommunity OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
3.Comprehensive Health Clinic
730 24th St NW Ste 2
4.Miracle Health Clinic
641 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
5.District of Columbia Government District of Columbia Health Clinics
2146 24th Pl NE
Medical ClinicsState Government
6.McLaren Health Clinic
3606 Forest Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Total Health Family Clinic Inc
8630 Fenton St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Washington area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.