1730 Saint Mathews Ct NW
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.MBI Health Svc
888 16th St NW Ste 800
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare Clinics
2041 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SE Ste M8
Social Service Organizations
4.Mbi Health Services
3000 Pennsylvania Ave SE
Mental Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMental Health Clinics & Information
5.Mbi Health Services
4017 Minnesota Ave NE
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
6.Mbi Health Services
4252 6th St SE
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
4130 Hunt Pl NE
Home Health ServicesNursesNurses-Home Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.