1.DR Michael P Johnson MD
2 Dudley St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Johnson, Keegan S, MD
1565 N Main St Ste 406
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
3.Johnson Jr, Christian E, DDS
3274 W Shore Rd
4.Dr. Mark M Johnson, DDS
24 Salt Pond Rd Ste B2
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
5.Johnson, Larry A DDS PC
25 Green Hollow Rd
When you visit our office, your dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve. Part of our commitment to serving
6.Johnson, Ryne S, DDS
399 County St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Wayne P Johnson - Nationwide Insurance
3345 Post Rd
InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceLife InsuranceAuto Insurance
Call today for a free auto insurance quote from Nationwide Insurance! The Wayne P Johnson Agency serves Warwick, RI for auto insurance, homeowners insurance, and more!
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.