Bergen Lawn Care
www.lorenzolandscapenj.net Expert Service At Great Prices!Call Now For Quality Lawn Care.
1.Pennings Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
103 Hoyt Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Pennings Lawn Care & Landscaping has been beautifying landscapes for 25 years in the Warwick and Orange New York area. Whether it's lawn maintenance or landscape design and contracting, Pennings can m
2.Crystal Clean Landscaping
13 Putters Way
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsExcavation ContractorsSnow Removal Service
You can always count on Bill to be open and honest. Bill and his crew do meticulous work regardless if its lawn care or hardscape I have used Crystal Clean Landscape for years and will continue to do
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
Optional Terms of Service ive had experiance landscaping by far but i also Have Experiance With mechanic tecnition
5.4 Seasons Tree Service
47 Sloane Rd
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Duane johnson is very proffesional and courteous with good pricing. I highly reccomend him for anyone looking for a tree removal or landscaping. You wont be disappointed
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsBuilding SpecialtiesSewer Contractors
7.Peters Landscapes Inc
287 Mt Eve Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMulchesPlants
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.