212 S Buffalo St
Women's ClothingBoutique ItemsWomen's Fashion Accessories
2.Glam Up Beauty Salon
201 S Cavin St
Please try reloading the page.
Went yesterday to get my nephews hair cut and the girl that did his hair rushed and did a very job didn't realize it until we left she messed up around his ears and left a line around the back she didn't blend the back very well.
The spa atmosphere is just beautiful. it is always neat and clean. It is all very up to date decor. The staff are very professional and knowledgeable.
Expressions in the best salon in the area, the atmosphere is fabulous and all of the girls are always pleasant and make me feel very comfortable!
I had a lovely prenatal massage there today with Chris! I would highly recommend it during pregnancy! They do a great job.
I found their prices to be worth the cost as their service was very good! I would recommend them to anyone I know!
The staff is great and they have incredible services. I would highly recommend their services to anyone I know.
The staff is very good at what they do and it is a joy each month to come and spend a couple hours with them!
there is better places, seemed like my cut was rushed
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.