Call A Pro
Serving the Warsaw area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
2.M & D Electrical Solutions LLC
5809 S 650 E
Have you ever had problems with electrical work being done incorrectly? M & D Electrical Solutions LLC alleviates those concerns. We've assisted properties throughout Kosciusko County, IN, for more th
3.McClone Electric, LLC
58 Ems B25a Ln
Full service electrical contractor. Proudly serving Kosciusko and neighboring counties for over 35 years. Established in 1981, we specialize in design build, repair and maintenance work, communication
4.S & W Electric Inc
ElectriciansCircuit BreakersConduit & Fittings-ElectricControls & Regulators-Control Panels
Fort Wayne, Same Day Service-Call by 10 Am, We Guarantee We Will Be There Today! Experience, Not Guesswork, Get Over 20 Years of Courteous, Reliable Service! Save Money! Up-Front Pricing, Know Your Pr
5.NIPSCO - KOSCIUSKO
Electric CompaniesGas Companies
At NIPSCO, we are proud to provide Northern Indiana with safe and reliable gas and electric service. It is our goal to not only meet your needs, but also exceed them by offering products, services and
6.Keith's Sewer & Drain Cleaning
7450 E South Dr
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsElectricians
Owner on every Job with over 30 Years Experience
7.Powermax ElectricServing the Warsaw, IN area
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Wow, These guys were great we had an emergency situation on a commercial job. These guys were out and had it fixed before the end of the day! Thanks Again!!!!
Serving the Warsaw area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.