1.Women's Midlife Health Center
1432 Easton Rd Ste 3G
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Health Care Reimbursement Svc
975 Easton Rd
Medical ClinicsState Government
3.Healthcare Interiors Inc
2644 Bristol Rd
1718 Palomino Dr
2325 Heritage Center Dr Ste 311
Optical GoodsOpticiansEyeglassesMedical Clinics
Fantastic experience. This place is heads and shoulders above other retail shops like Vision Works. I received personalized, professional help from the owner. There was absolutely no pressure, and he
6.Kressly Pediatrics Pc
1432 Easton Rd Ste 4e
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
7.Dr. David Allen Nover, MD
1432 Easton Rd Ste 2c
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.