Serving the Warrenton area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Eagles Landscaping LLC
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceTree ServiceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Relax and let nature take over. We can create Beautiful Landscapes with Stone Designs for you. You will be able to enjoy those pleasant, and naturally inspiring moments right on your own backyard. Don
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Aguilar's Lawns and Landscapes
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree Service
10% Off Sod Installation Services+2more
Very nice people, punctual, and professional. End result is beautiful.
5.Hamilton Equipment Service
25 Broadview Ave
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
I thought they did a great job and we're very polite. Also, I first went there to ask questions about fixing something myself and they helped me even when there was nothing in it for them. I appreciat
6.Busy B's Lawn Care
7827 Bethany Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
7.U. S. Lawns
6289 Ghadban Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Leesburg Lawn Care
www.americanlawnsva.com 40824 Red Hill Road, Leesburg, VA 20175 Complete Lawn Care Solutions.Call Today For A Consultation.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.