1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Rottler Pest & Lawn SolutionsServing the Warrensburg, MO area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
I manage a apartment building with 4 one bedroom units located in St.louis Mo. Rotter treated my apartment building for German cockroaches. The rottler man was very understanding,helpful, friendly and
3.S & T Landscaping & Irrigation LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
At S & T Landscaping & Lawn Care, we pride ourselves on professionalism. Our goal is to make your property look its best so that you can have a landscape you can be proud of. We specialize in full ser
2045 Twin Pines Dr
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
*Over 20 Years Experience *Fully Licensed & Insured *Residential & Commercial
5.Hudson Lawnscapes, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceRetaining WallsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Hudson Lawnscapes, LLC is a locally owned and operated business serving Warrensburg and surrounding areas including Lee's Summit, MO. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance and outdoor living.
6.Major League LawnsServing the Warrensburg, MO area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
We're a full service lawn care team. We offer everything from top notch lawn care, to hauling and brush removal. We'll take care of your lawn, you enjoy it! Please take a few minutes to call me about
7.Priced Right Tree Service
401 S 5th St
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Trees Giving You a SCARE? Priced Right Tree Service has been working to make trees beautiful since 1995. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services come with the personal touch. Owne
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.