Serving the Warren area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
933 Pleasant St
ClinicsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists
I have been to this for a couple of years with my two children and they are great. I would recommend this office to my family and friends.
2.Rebound Physical Therapy
25 Coronado Rd
ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Here at Rebound Physical Therapy we are committed to providing the most personalized, integrative, and skilled physical therapy services available. With sensitivity and compassion, we work with our pa
3.Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association Rhode Island Chapter
2374 Post Rd Ste 103
ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsHealth Plans-Information & Referral Service
Social and human services provision in Rhode Island. Please visit our website for more information.
4.Healy Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine
927 Warren Ave
Physical Therapy ClinicsClinicsAbrasives-Wholesale & ManufacturersPhysical Fitness Consultants & Trainers
We offer rehabilitation and therapy services for patients of all ages and can provide referrals for more specific assessments when necessary. All of our therapists specialize in different areas; if yo
1030 Warren Ave
6.Olympic Physical Therapy
851 Main St
Physical TherapistsClinicsPhysical Therapy Clinics
639 Metacom Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Warren area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.