Don't Fix Your Glasses
www.39dollarglasses.com Get a Brand New Pair From Just $39.100s of Styles. Shop Online Now!
7736 Sutton Pl NE
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsGutters & DownspoutsSiding Contractors
Kenko Roofing is an established home improvement business that has been serving the needs of Trumbull and Mahoning Counties and the surrounding areas. Starting in 1991, we have dedicated our business
2.Bennett home improvement
2800 Beck St SE
Drywall ContractorsHandyman ServicesHome Repair & MaintenanceConstruction Estimates
They do what they say and help with everything that I need I think that they were one of the best contractor we ever had
3.Superior Roofing & Siding
Roofing ContractorsGutters & DownspoutsWindowsSiding Contractors
Just finished a full siding and roof job with the contractor. A job of two weeks lasted 9 weeks with really bad communication( never return phone calls in a timely manner unless he needs something) an
4.Kinkade Dale Siding Contractors
1476 Maxwell Ave NW
Gutters & DownspoutsSiding ContractorsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing Contractors
5.Advantage Windows & Siding Home Improvements
3147 Niles Rd SE Ste B
WindowsRoofing Services ConsultantsSunrooms & SolariumsBathroom Remodeling
6.Kenko Home Improvement
7736 Sutton Pl NE
Home ImprovementsGutters & DownspoutsSiding ContractorsPainting Contractors
Kenko Roofing is an established home improvement b
WindowsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome CentersDoor & Window Screens
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.