Pro-One Floor Sanding & Refinishing
Cortland, OH, 44410
1.Northeastern Supply House
5141 Enterprise Dr NW
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
Northeastern Supply House satisfies the flooring needs of the Warren area. Serving the needs of both contractors and do-it-yourselfers, we have an amazing amount of flooring options. Imagine the perfe
2.Mr Sandless of Pittsburgh
241 Kings Ln
Flooring ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
4.Petrollini Floor Sanding Co
1016 Zander Dr
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHardwoods
5.Buckeye Ceramic Tile Distributors
388 Mcclurg Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersCommercial & Industrial Flooring Contractors
These guys know what they are doing. Best material at the best priceRemember it takes time to pick They take their time to help youListen to them
6.Rip's Kitchen & Bath Design Center
1037 Portage Easterly Rd
Flooring ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceCabinet MakersHome Improvements
Beyond the basics Expressive choices video Universal design options Floating vanitiesSpecialty woods, finishesStyle and convenience Interior options Interior accessoriesMolding ideasDecorative accents
7.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningFloors-IndustrialCoatings-Protective
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
Serving the Warren area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?