1.Modern Dental Concepts
4817 Mahoning Ave NW
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
I have never been to the dentist's where the staff was so professional & pleasant as they are @ Modern Dental Concepts. Dr. Nadler is AWESOME! ( They ALL are!). I am so thankful my daughter, Kyla, rec
5700 Youngstown Warren Rd
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.Niles Family Dentistry
827 Robbins Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsDental HygienistsDentists Referral & Information Service
4.Lee E. Snelson, DDS
3919 E Market St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsDental HygienistsDentists
At Snelson and Snelson, the waiting room is very nice. I also like how friendly and courteous the staff are.
5.Christopher T. Bart, DMD
5153 Mahoning Ave NW
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Christopher T. Bart, DMD, is accepting new patients at his Warren, OH, office. Dr. Bart and his friendly, caring staff offer general dentistry to all ages. To help keep your smile beautiful, Dr. Bart
6.Warren Dental Group
1019 N Park Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7.Chen Lawrence DDS Inc
2400 Niles Cortland Rd SE
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Fantastic dentist who is caring and does excellent work. He is on time, professional, up to date with the latest technology, and understands the patients needs.
Warren Dental Clinics
Lookup.Local.com Discounts today Dental ClinicsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future