5154 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH, 44446 Fresh Ingredients on a Wood Fired Grill! Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
1.Chen Xing Chinese
2020 North Rd SE
Take Out RestaurantsChinese RestaurantsRestaurants
Best Chinese around and amazing service. Food is always fresh and made to order. Greeted with smiling faces.
2.Fred Chen MD
500 Gypsy Ln
Physicians & Surgeons
3.DR Youngjin Chen MD
10803 Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Dr. chen takes care of people who do not have insurance and lowers their cost of health care. He accepts all insurances including medical card.Excellent dr.
4.Peter FM Chen MD
3973 Loomis Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
5.Chen, Yong, MD
551 Washington St
Physicians & Surgeons
6.Chen, Michael K, MD
9480 Rosemont Dr Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
3000 Lakewood Dr Apt 3103
No Internet Heading Assigned
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.