Joseph A Mika DDS
3700 Stutz Dr, Canfield, OH, 44406
1.Warren Family Dental Center
433 Niles Cortland Rd NE
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Absolutely wonderful doctor and staff!!! They are amazing with my husband, myself and our 5 year old daughter. I would recommend them to anyone!
2.Christopher T. Bart, DMD
5153 Mahoning Ave NW
Christopher T. Bart, DMD, is accepting new patients at his Warren, OH, office. Dr. Bart and his friendly, caring staff offer general dentistry to all ages. To help keep your smile beautiful, Dr. Bart
3.Bauer, Brad DMD
8096 E Market St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Lee E. Snelson, DDS
3919 E Market St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontists
At Snelson and Snelson, the waiting room is very nice. I also like how friendly and courteous the staff are.
5.Morvay David A DDS
628 Niles Cortland Rd SE
When my dentist retired 20 years ago, I used this excuse to simply quit going to the dentist. Seventeen years later, I had a painful abscessed tooth and there was no denying - I needed help. I fully e
6.Lordstown Dental Clinic
947 Hallock Young Rd SW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Labs
Located conveniently in Warren, OH, Lordstown Dental Clinic is your local expert in dental repair work. We have a dental lab on-site, so you won't have to wait as long for your dental repairs to be co
7.Anthony P. Schiavone Jr., DDS
1569 Woodland St NE
Dr. Schiavone values each of his patients in every unique situation. Our office strives to provide the most comfortable care for your oral health. We are a family friendly general dentistry that has b
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future