New Beginnings Landscape
Serving the Warren area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.J E Andrew & Sons Farm & Lawn Equipment Inc
2931 Leach Rd
Farm Equipment Parts & RepairLawn MowersFarm EquipmentTractor Dealers
2.Andy's Lawn Care & Landscaping IncServing the Warren, OH area
No Internet Heading Assigned
Warren Lawn Service
LocalBusinessFind.com We work hard for cheap. Call us.Tallk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
Called to ask opinion on care of crabcrass issue. Came out and gave us an estimate. Recommended care nicely and easily! We will definitely be signing up with them in the spring for full service! Knowledgable, honest and easy to work with! Loved them
Very friendly. They came 15 minutes early to start cleaning my leaves up. They did such a great job and very timely. I will be calling them in the future.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.