Dynamic Lawn & Landscape
6450 Sims Dr, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313
1.Landscape America Inc
14166 Frazho Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
We needed a lot of work done in our back yard that would have taken a week for my wife and I to do. We quoted several local landscaping companies and Landscape America was the cheapest quoted, not to
22510 Hoover Rd
Lawn MaintenanceSpraying EquipmentTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
25120 Easy St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFertilizing Services
4.Hellebuycks Power Equipment
31430 Mound Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSawsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersTools
STIHL - The Number one Selling Brand of Chain Saws Worldwide STIHL is the trusted name for professionals and homeowners who demand power, dependability and longevity from their outdoor power equipment
5.Elite Tree Service
7219 Chalmers Ave
Stump Removal & GrindingLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
*Please Contact Us For More Info*
6.Branch Tree Service
24195 Mound Rd
Stump Removal & GrindingLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
In a declining economy, Branch Tree Service is not concerned with customer service or the quality of their performance. The workers were not professional, rude and lazy. I do not foresee smoking in
7.Great Lakes Tree Service
25212 Ryan Rd
Tree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
I had used this company in the past to cut an entire tree down. they did a wonderful job. However this time when I asked them to estimate cutting a limb off a tree they quoted me over two and a half
2016 Nissan LEAF Sale
Nissan-LEAF.MotorClearance.com New Nissan LEAF On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.