Summit Ridge Construction
Serving the Warren area.
1.Floors For Less
14116 E 10 Mile Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersHardwood Floors
We have your floor covering needs
2.Ellis Boyce Hardwood Floors LLC
13342 Lutz Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningHardwood Floors
30000 Ryan Rd
Carpet & Rug DealersFloor MaterialsBlinds-Venetian & VerticalFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Very Knowledgeable in all your flooring needs and blinds...Great service, I highly recommend Did a great job !! Thank you , Villa Carpet.
4.Legendary Hardwood Floors Inc
Flooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
WHY US? EXPERIENCE: Our Family has been in the hardwood floor insdustry since 1956, and we are well known as some of the leading experts in our industry. We have maintained an A+ rating with the Bette
5.The Carpet Guys LLC
977 E 14 Mile Rd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
I am so happy we finally have new carpet in our home. My husband and I have two dogs and it was getting time to replace our living room and bedroom carpet. We decided to call The Carpet Guys since we
6.Hardwood Floors, Somerset
48600 Crestwood Dr
Flooring ContractorsOffice Buildings & ParksCommercial Real EstateHardwood Floors
Visit our website
HORRIBLE! DRUM RUTS THROUGHOUT MY HOME! NEVER SCREENED BEFORE APPLYING POLYURETHANE FINISH, ARGUED WITH EMPLOYEES AND HIS SON ON SITE, TALKED OPENLY ABOUT EMPLOYEES DOING DRUGS, NEVER ON TIME, MISSED
1015 John R Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsFloor Materials-Wholesale & Manufacturers
In the last two decades we’ve established quite a reputation here in the Rochester Hills and South Lyon area; in fact we’re providing amazing flooring choices to all our neighbors in this area; throug
The Carpet Guys
E 14 Mile Rd, Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48082
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?