Temporary Error.

Please try reloading the page.

By: Ron R.
Department Of Human Svc
DHS is governed by the Dept. of Agriculture. If you feel that you are wronged by a caseworker I would suggest contacting them with your complaint. (312)353-6664If you reach a voice mailbox, leave your contact info and they will call you back...The number listed above is for the Chicago office and they oversee Michigan DHS Offices..

Just a moment...