Fussell, Melvin L MD
1770 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA, 31093
1.Heart Of Georgia Women's Center
209 Green St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
2.Empower Womens Health Center
900 1st St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
3.Ruth Hartley Mosely Memorial Women's Center
626 Spring St
Wedding Reception Locations & ServicesBanquet Halls & Reception FacilitiesWedding Supplies & Services
Located In Historic Downtown Available For Small Weddings, Bridal Parties and Showers, Receptions, Special Occasions, Business Meetings, Handicap Accessible. We also do receptions.
4.Central Georgia Women's Health Center
2410 Ingleside Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
They have the most wonderful women's health center I've ever been to. Dr. Davis is wonderful, friendly and answers every question you ever have in DETAIL! I went to them while pregnant with my son a
503 Bluebird Blvd
6.Women's Health Care
1025 N Houston Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Specializing In High Risk And Normal Pregnancy! Dr. Alison Wright M.D. & Tan-Loc Nguyen
7.Women's Health Care
1025 N Houston Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Little C Stephen DO
2278 Moody Rd, Warner Robins, GA, 31088
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.