Dentistry for Kids
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
1.Family Dental Associates
328 Margie Dr
It's a shame there aren't more reviews for this place online. The people at Family Dental Associates are the most friendly and helpful people I've ever met at a dental office. The people at the desk a
2.Dental Associates of Warner Robins
229 Carl Vinson Pkwy
Dr. Hargett and his staff are wonderful! Very nice state of the art facility. The waiting times are less than five minutes! Wow! And Dr. Hargett always personally calls me to follow up after I have
3.Oral Surgery Assoc of Central Ga PC
324 Margie Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Oral Surgery Associates of Central Georgia in Warner Robins, GA, practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery including corrective jaw surgery, wisdom tooth removal, TMJ disorders and dent
4.Davis Dental Care LLC
200 Corporate Pointe
DentistsImplant DentistryClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Davis is very professional and his staff was also very friendly and helpful. I even referred my own Mom to him.
5.William L. Toler DMD PC
2711 Watson Blvd
DentistsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have been going to Dr. William Toler for about 30 years now. He is the best dentist and a caring man.
6.Bridges, Robert A DMD MS
330 Margie Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I’ve been going to Dr. Bridges for several years now, he’s very through in his examinations, I’ll ask questions and he’ll answer them all, very patient,excellant Doctor. I would recommend him to anyon
7.Adams Ronald M DMD
708 Dunbar Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
To DMD Ronald M.Adams and staff I would like to take this time to say thank you for an job well done.I felt the love in that place you all so kind .Thank you for making my mouth feel so much better.Th
General Dental Clinic
www.familydentalcentermacon.net 3706 Mercer University Dr, Macon, GA 31204 Nobody Wants To Think About Decay.You Only Have One Smile! Call Today
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future