Kenwal Day Camp
100 Drexel Ave, Melville, NY, 11747
1.Care Connection Home Care
1100 Wantagh Ave
Home Health ServicesHospicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsSocial Service Organizations
2.Family Care Connections
901 Stewart Ave Ste 230
Assisted Living & Elder Care Services
3.Kids Connection Day Care and Nursery School
4 Fern Pl
Day Care Centers & NurseriesChild CareNursery Schools
All three of my children attended Kids Connection. The preschool and day care was amazing and my children came out incredibly prepared for kindergarten.The staff is kind and caring, I wouldn't think o
4.Companion Connection Senior Care Inc
304 Park Ave S
Senior Citizens Services & Organizations
5.Family Care Connections
22444 Braddock Ave
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
6.Ny Home Care Connections
1717 N Ocean Ave
Employment AgenciesHome Health Services
7.Elder Care Connection
400 Main St Ste 811
No Internet Heading Assigned
Sunshine Limousine, Ltd.
Serving the Wantagh area. Serving New York Tri-State Area
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.