1.Pratt Medical Group Inc
185 Harrison Ave
Medical Service OrganizationsClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Pratt Medical Group
1690 Crown Colony Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
3.Bestgen, Brad W
35 Braintree Hill Park
4.Pratt Ob/Gyn Associates Inc
30 Beach St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Sano, Brad M
75 Sam Fonzo Dr
67 Belmont St Ste 302
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.