Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & Electric
325 Hopping Brook Road, Holliston, MA, 01746
1.PW DiMasi Electric
ElectriciansElectric SwitchboardsInspection ServiceLighting Fixtures
Waltham based electrical company since 1993, with qualified electricians dedicated to exceptional quality and service.
2.Russell Poulin Electrician
Did a great job installing my fan on a ceiling more than 20 feet high. I was amazed at how quickly that he got the job finished, clean up and all!
3.Bryan Cerullo Master Electrician
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Bryan came to our residence for an estimate on a house addition we were taking on as the homeowner/ contractor. He showed up on time the Saturday we were to meet,& stayed with us longer than he neede
4.Joseph DelVendo Licensed Electrician
5 E Border Cir
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
5.Bob Mahoney Electric
ElectriciansIntercom Systems & ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Visit our website
$50 Off A Spend Of $500 Or More
Bob Mahoney Electric has over 23 years experience working with homeowners, business owners and general contractors. * Massachusetts Licensed Electrician * Full Commercial and Residential Electrical Co
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbers
T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES Having the permit to work and covered by insurance, T.L. ELECTRIC SERVICES offers full-service to the clients. We have already been skillfully serving through out Mass for over
Serving the Waltham area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.