1.Aspen DentalServing the Walterboro, SC area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
7398 Rivers Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
I am a night time tooth grinder who is 48 years old. My front teeth are wearing to the point of chipping my front tooth. I felt very sad every time I looked in the mirror and I noticed that I had dev
2051 Sam Rittenberg Blvd Ste A
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
First off, I was having bad tooth pains and thought it might be a cavity. They x-rayed me and said it wasn't a cavity, it was my top wisdom tooth and the pain was traveling through my sinuses. They al
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.