1.Anderson Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center
1102 Constitution Ave
Anderson Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Center provides a comprehensive wound treatment program designed to offer high-quality care to patients suffering from wounds that have not responded to tradition
2.US Post Office
Located atContract Postal Unit - Sharon
3065 Highway 43 N
Post OfficesMail & Shipping ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
3.Gentiva Health Services
150 Canal Pl
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
4.Gentiva Health Services
250 Canal Pl
Home Health ServicesHospicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
9425 Eastside Drive Ext
Medical LabsMore Nearby Locations »
6.HomeCare Plus MedicalServing the Walnut Grove, MS area
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesPharmaciesHealth & Wellness ProductsHealth Insurance
Visit our website
Come Visit Our Showroom!Sales, Rentals, Repairs, Wheelchairs, Hospital Beds, Walkers, Commodes, Scooters, Lift Chairs, Nebulizers, Incontinence Supplies, Wound Care Supplies, Ramps. Brands * Tempur-Pe
7.360 Total Rehab
4215 Lakeland Drive
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.