Serving the Walnut Creek area.
1.Hein Lighting & Electric Inc
ElectriciansSigns-Maintenance & RepairLighting FixturesBuilding Contractors
We are 5 Star Electricians!If you're looking for skilled, honest electricians look no further! Residential, Commercial, Industrial, no job too big or small. Please call and ask for us directly, Jay
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Called a few other places, could not get somebody out for a week. Aha came out same day , called before showing up. Check box found burnt main breaker.then set up with pg&e to replace panel. Clean res
Po Box 664
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
James Burkin "Let us Light up Your Life"
4.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
5.Snell Electric Inc
ElectriciansHome Theater SystemsWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Mr. Sarkany is a true pro. He did a very good job with troubleshooting and recommendations and so evidently cared about his work, putting in off-the-clock time to make sure the spackling was perfect.
Serving The Entire Bay Area
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceGeneratorsHome Improvements
We are the residential electric repair & installation experts. No job is too big or small: lights not working, outlet not working, breaker keeps tripping, power out in part of your home, need a new ce
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
Serving the Walnut Creek area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.