1.Pioneer Family Medical Clinic
1072 N Main St
2.Pioneer Family Medical
100 E Wall St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.NH Pioneer Family Medical
290 W Wall St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Pioneer Family Medical & Spec
167 Moore Rd
5.Pioneer Family Medical
835 Woodland Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
As a medical buisness you would think that all of their employess would be able to pass a drug test. Even if you are the janitor, nurse, receptionist or more. It is sad to come to a place a be served
6.Pioneer Health Services
19229 Al Philpott Hwy
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Pioneer Community Hospital of Patrick County
18688 Jeb Stuart Hwy
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.