1700 Decker Dr
Y'all always come through for me! Definitely the place to go! I've been doing business with Discount Tire for over 25 years now.
5219 Garth Rd
With a vast selection of tires, to a large variety of custom wheels from various manufacturers you're sure to find what you're looking for at the local Discount Tire Store in Baytown, TX.
3.Milam Discount Tire
1020 Highway 90
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels
8902 Spencer Hwy
had a flat tire at work, got there at 630 pm,, the store was closed but they took me in and fix my flat !! Thank You Dylan Vitell,, didn't have to do that thank you discount tire !!
7424 Fm 1960 Rd E
Shane is the BEST!!!!! Treated me extremely well and even made me feel good about spending my money with this Discount Tire ..... fast, friendly service and had me laughing when I walked out of the st
7304 Spencer Hwy
The employees at this discount tire are extremely polite and very generous. The business closes at 5:00, but they stayed open till 6:00 for me to come get a new tire. Thank you so much!!
405 Marina Bay Dr
I can be a difficult customer and they met ALL my needs & requests.This shop is a 1st class outfit and they do work hard to meet/exceed your expectations,( they ordered my tires on the Wednesday
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.