1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
5625 S Nc 41 Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2.Jones Tire Service
6449 S Nc 41 Hwy
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
714 N Norwood St
4.El Brother Tire Shop
1531 N Norwood St
5.Exodo's Tire Service
106 N Norwood St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.R & S Auto & Truck Repair, Inc.
12027 US Hwy 117 N
Automobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingTowing
Providing outstanding service in the body and mechanical repair for over ten years. Dedicated to maintaining a facility that can perform most repairs for all types of vehicles under one roof. Always o
7.Mickey's Alignment Muffler & Machine Shop Service Inc
603 N Norwood St
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingTire Dealers
The people there are very honest and reasonably priced. My father ( Charles O Brown) ) has been a custumer of theirs as long as I can remember and he is now 73.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.