Call A Pro
Serving the Wallace area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Southeastern Heating Air Conditioning & Electrical
1934 Colwell Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersHeating Equipment & Systems
We are a locally owned and operated company serving New Hanover, Pender and Brunswick counties. We provide our customers with high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are always a
2.C A Harrell Electrical Services
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairGenerators
BBB Acredited Business - excellent rating
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.E. Register's Electrical
787 Green Acres Dr NE
E. Register's Electrical is your number one stop shop for all your electrical needs. Eric Register is a master craftsman in his trade, and believes in quality over quantity meaning we always do things
5.McFee's Electrical Service
1774 Piney Woods Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment Repair & Service
We are licensed for up to 600V and will also handle smaller repairs. No job is too big or small. We offer work for remodeling, rewiring, additions, panel repair and replacement. Ove 20 years experienc
6.North Brunswick Electrical Contractors
1618 Leland School Rd NE
ElectriciansElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairControls, Control Systems & Regulators
The people at NBEC Electrical were friendly on-time,they installed the needed power required for my larger car restoration hobby. They even made one of their shops available to me when I had a catastr
7.Harrelson C W Electric
2001 Castle St
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance Service
ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR Full service electrical contractor, residential and commercial. Wire new homes, additions, remodels, as well service and repair. Install full-house surge protectors, ceiling fans
Serving the Wallace area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.