2356 Taumarson Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Rietz Dental Management Corp
208 S Park St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
3.Taylor Dental Clinic
860 S 2nd Ave Ste A
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDentists
4.Rietz Douglas W DR
208 S Park St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Consciencious, thoughtful staff. Keep updating their practices - seems to get easier and easier to have dental work done. I watched as xrays were taken of my teeth! The tech then explained what she
5.Blue Mountain Dental Care
1545 Business One Cir
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Will is always very patient and gentle when doing dental work on me. He seems genuinely concerned about the comfort and welfare of his patients.
6.Alder Family Dental
342 Catherine St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
We have moved into our new state of the art Dental Office. Our facility has all the up-to-date technology to help you have a great dental experience. Our staff is always friendly and courteous to ensu
7.Eric R. Gustavsen DDS
1129 S 2nd Ave Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.